Dry Kings Restoration is a family owned, fast growing building restoration company. Working for Dry Kings means great opportunities for personal growth and professional success.
We are seeking a Senior Restoration Technician that will support PM to oversee restoration projects. Including planning or coordinate, activities concerned with the remediation of structures, facilities, and systems. They will need to support PM in coordinating workers, material, and equipment as well as make sure that all specifications are being followed. The position requires attention to detail in all aspects of selling, planning, client experience, and running jobs. Communication skills, both verbal and written are important aspects of the Senior Restoration Technician position. Patience, listening skills, and sensitivity are integral aspects of the position as well. Expected to be knowledgeable and go above and beyond for customers in order to gain excellent customer service.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced and physical environment
- Construction or Restoration Experience is a plus!
- Flexible work schedule and On-Call required
- Full-time benefits, competitive hourly pay, bonuses, the opportunity for career growth, and much more
- $25-$30/hr, DOE, pay opportunity!
· Signs & Sells job
Ø 90% closing rate
Ø Contracts need to be completed (fully signed) & given to Office Manager (or DocuSign)
Ø Estimating/Ball Park Pricing on Contract – Price needs to be provided to customer & must be stated on the contract
Ø Signing neighbor affected units (above, below, sides)
· Support PM in coordinating job starts and scheduling appointments with customers and clients
· Support PM in coordinating work duties with subcontractors and field personnel
· Support culture of safety by adhering to and supporting all OSHA & EPA regulations on job sites
· Maintain compliance with DOT requirements across teams
· Leverage critical thinking and problem-solving skills to review related information and then developing and evaluate options as well as implement solutions
· Coordinate mitigation services, including emergency after-hours, board-ups of homes recently damaged by water or fires which will primarily be local and may occur during overnight hours, weekends, and/or holidays
· Frequent local travel to work sites where the work environment is usually dirty, dusty, noisy, has uneven ground/surfaces containing hazards or potentially hazardous substances and/or materials, and is subject to inclement or extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
· Some overtime may be expected on an as-needed basis
· Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints
· Ability to document job progress efficiently and perform accurate measurements
· Support PM in coordinating job supplies and materials
· Supervise JR Technicians, Technicians & Temporary labor
· Communicate with customers & tenants throughout the restoration process
· Excellence customer service & communication
· Inspect the job sites frequently to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with industry (IICRC/OSHA) standards
· Inspect and coordinate multiple water & fire mitigation projects and other types of damage restoration/remediation
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Valid Driver’ s License with acceptable driving record
· Ability to pass pre-employment background check
· IICRC certifications – WRT / ASD / AMRT preferred
· WRT Class needs to be passed within 90 days of promotion
· Professional appearance and personality
· Team player who can work independently
· Must have or be willing to obtain the applicable certifications pertaining to the industry.
· PHYSICAL DEMANDS. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
· Establish a relationship with the customer by securing the job and providing customer service.
· Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
· Superb customer service track record.
· Support Estimator/PM on obtaining customer and client agreement on scope and estimate.
· Support PM in creation of project schedule and timeline.
· Perform final walk-through with customer.
· Secure a signed Certificate of Completion and Certificate of Satisfaction from customer.