Dry Kings Restoration is a local, family-owned business. We are passionate about being part of our local community and have established a brand that stands for excellence. Our restoration experts love helping property owners to recover their buildings after a water or fire loss, and it shows with our 5-Star customer rating on all digital platforms. We are a young and dynamic team that dreams big, works hard, knows how to have fun, and loves to help others. Working for Dry Kings means great opportunities for personal growth and professional success.
In short, we are looking for a motivated Field Sales Representative with stellar attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills willing to adopt and refine the Dry Kings method!
- Plans and prioritizes sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed upon sales and business goals
- Achieves sales targets
- Inspect multiple water, fire and other damage mitigation/restoration projects for prospective residential and commercial clients
- Set first impression and establish a relationship with the customer by leveraging active listening skills as well as speaking and writing skills to communicate professionally with customers
- While maintaining reputation and integrity, must differentiate yourself and DK from competition
- Signs & Sells job
- 90% closing rate
- Contracts need to be completed (fully signed) & given to Office Manager (or done via DocuSign)
- Estimating/Ballpark Pricing on Contract – Price needs to be provided to customer & must be stated on the contract
- Signing neighboring affected units (above, below, sides)
- Continue to pursue & follow up with customer until job is closed
- Leverage critical thinking and problem-solving skills to review related information and develop and evaluate options as well as implement solutions
- Expected to be knowledgeable and go above and beyond for customers to provide excellent customer service
- Coordinates job starts with customers and supports in coordinating work duties with subcontractors and field personnel at job start
- Support culture of safety by adhering to and supporting all OSHA & EPA regulations on job sites
- Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints
- Will be a part of rotating on-call schedule to inspect & estimate emergency and after-hours jobs
- Primarily local and may occur during overnight hours, weekends, and/or holidays
- Some overtime may be expected on an as-needed basis
- Takes part in further developing/executing marketing & sales strategies
- Integrates sales efforts with other organized marketing activities (promotions, advertising, exhibitions, telemarketing, social media marketing etc.)
- Consistently tracks the development of such strategies and their resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Attends client meetings, trade shows, networking events, conferences etc.
Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Preferred at least 2 year in residential or commercial sales experience
- IICRC certifications – WRT / ASD / AMRT preferred
- A combination of commercial and residential experience is highly desired
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to learn new computer programs/software
- Professional appearance and personality
- Skilled presenter with excellent oral and written communication, English fluency is required
- Ability to effectively express themselves verbally in project reviews conducted among internal staff, before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Aptitude to learn Dry Kings’ services, sales method, sales strategies
- Aptitude to adapt and embody Dry Kings’ culture and core values
- Goal orientated and driven to close deals that are win-win
- Team player who can work independently, great time management
- Superb customer service track record
- Ability to build relationships with clients on a long-term basis, especially commercials clients
- Active Listening with Empathy & Integrity – Understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to our client’s routine.
- Strong attention to detail and committed to always following through
- Interested in professional achievement and further professional development
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one, ready to troubleshoot issues
- Frequent local travel to work sites where the work environment could be dirty, dusty, noisy, has uneven ground/surfaces containing hazards or potentially hazardous substances and/or materials and is subject to inclement or extreme weather conditions and temperatures
- Job also operates in an office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, filing cabinets, and printers
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee could be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. Wearing appropriate PPE is mandatory.
- Please note that this job the description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation & Benefits
$55,000/salary + Commission
Health & Dental Insurance
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays